List of Credentials
- Swinburne University of Technology, International Business Program (2016, 2015) – Location Independent International Business.
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation Victoria (2014: April and October) – Prevention of Workplace Bullying Seminar: Providing Insight into Bullying Behaviour.
- University of Melbourne Postgraduate Association (2001): Women in Non-traditional Areas Seminar – Working as a Woman in Business.
- Leading with Confidence (Private Client – 5 Australian capital cities) (2014)
I have presented my academic work at many local and international conferences including:
- American Academy of Management Annual Conference (2005);
- Australian Industrial & Organisational Psychology Conference (2005);
- Australian Psychological Society Annual Conference (2005, 2009);
- British Academy of Management Annual Conference (2003);
- European Conference on Positive Psychology (2004);
- Gallup Leadership Institute Summit (2004);
- International Conference on Emotions and Worklife (2002, 2004)
Publications ⎢ Awards
Härtel, C. E. J., Kibby, L. & Pizer, M. K. (2004). Intelligent emotions management. In D. Tourish & O. Hargie (Eds.), Key Issues in Organisational Communication, pp. 130-143. New York: Routledge.
- Australian Postgraduate Award (2003);
- Helen M Schutt Award, Monash University (2002);
- Jean Gilmore Award, Australian Federation of University Women (2005);
- Monash University Departmental Scholarship (2002).
- International Conference on Emotions and Worklife (2002);
- Brisbane Symposium on Emotions and Work Life (Travel Scholarship 2003); University of Queensland Industrial/Organisational Psychology Symposium (Best Interstate Student Award 2005).
Professional Membership as a Psychologist
I am an organisational psychologist and a counselling psychologist, as well as an approved supervisor with the Psychology Board of Australia.
I am a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS); of the APS College of Counselling Psychologists; and of the College of Organisational Psychologists. APS college membership is for psychologists with specialised training and field experience only.
I am a member of APS interest groups for:
- Coaching & psychology;
- Occupational health psychology;
- Psychoanalytically-oriented psychologists.
Other professional memberships:
- Certified Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching;
- Member, The Boss Whispering® Institute.
- PhD The realities of working life: maintaining dignity and hope in the face of compromise for a job and a career;
- Master of Business Career success in a professional services firm;
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology;
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Business (Marketing).