We’ve all heard the stories of bad bosses, good bosses, productive bosses, and bosses who run the business into the ground. For many employees the workplace is a place of silent suffering. Especially employees who find themselves in a leadership position.
Leadership can be lonely.
All leaders need a space to reflect and learn impactful strategies to improve. When given that space teams, bosses, and the bottom lines improve as the individual grows in their career.
The past few years I brought together leadership experts from around the world for the Crack the Leadership Code summit where attendees learn to lead with confidence, make a difference, and build a corporate career they love.
Last year thousands of people in over 90 countries improved their leadership. Here’s what just a few had to say:
- “I wanted to Thank You for organizing such an awesome online event. All of the individuals you interviewed for the Summit were AMAZING, and I took away little nuggets from each.” – USA listener
- “I’m so grateful for this series that has provided me with invaluable knowledge and inspiring tips for me to implement throughout my career and life in general. It’s a fantastic service and resource, thank you once again.” – Australian listener
- “I am learning a lot from your series and so much of what the speakers say, clicks with me.” – Chinese listener
- “I think your breadth of people and subject matter is great.” – UK listener
- “This made me look at what kind of leader I was and what type I wanted to be. I have set myself new goals and I know the summit helps with my development.” – Australian listener
- “Your summit has me energized.” – USA listener
When I talk about leadership, I’m talking about a mindset. It’s not just about getting the job done; it’s about how you get it done – with authority, clarity and intention. Every interaction matters. It’s about humanizing the workplace.
As an executive coach and organizational and counselling psychologist, I know all about dignity and hope in the workplace. I’ve studied it from the employee perspective, and I use that expansive inside knowledge to give guidance to leaders at all levels in the hierarchy. I know firsthand that great leaders aren’t born – they’re bred.
By working with me, and through the summits I host, you can learn PRACTICAL and INSPIRING ways to become a better leader and thrive in your career.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear advice from top leaders 0n:
- How to leverage your career to match your authentic self
- Managing conflict intelligently
- Getting started when you’re stuck
- Getting good people to stay
- The mindful leader
- The value of failure
- Why leadership wellbeing is contagious
- Engaging millennials
- Closing the courage gap
Being a great leader can feel as elusive as cracking a secret code. But it doesn’t have to be.
Although my official telesummit is over this year, signing up for my newsletter is a great way to ensure you hear about the next one!