I am so excited about today. I’m not talking about leap years or the Olympics. Although you’re right, they happen every four years, and 2020 is one of those years.
I’m talking about how thrilled I am to invite you to join an exclusive group of likeminded, experienced leaders in a year long mastermind. A place for you to feel connected and understood, get your needs met and get results.
You’ll learn from experiences similar, but different to your own. Be able to reality test fast, instead of staying caught up in your own head. Be confident that you’re making the right decision for you; after carefully thinking through your options with people whose only vested interest is your success.
It’s been four long years since I ran this program and I’m bringing it back by popular demand.
The Intentional Leadership Mastermind: How to get beyond yourself to where you want to be.
This mastermind is unapologetically exclusive. Here’s why:
- Who’s in the group is paramount.I’ll be vetting all potential members personally. This ensures you have the right people for you, in your group.
- Numbers are strictly limited. No more than ten, no fewer than seven.Not too many to make sure you get the support and attention you need when you need it. Not too few so that there’s not enough energy and connections.
I get how busy you are. That’s why it’s designed to be convenient for you. Here’s how:
- Regular meet-ups are online so there’s no additional travel time. We’ll meet twice a month. One week for deep dives and hot seats. Another to focus on the monthly theme and how it applies to you.
- When depends on where you are in the world. 7:30am in Melbourne = 8:30pm in London = 3:30pm in New York.We’ll start with that because it covers most timezones. And we can be flexible, depending on the group and what works best.
- You need your issues addressed when they come up. But you can’t know when that’ll be. That’s why you get 24/7 access to a Facebook group where you can ask questions and get help and support when it’s relevant for you.
- We’ll have a monthly theme to provide a focus, with curriculum if you want it. But my bet is you don’t need more information. What’s relevant is working out how to apply what you already know in practice and identifying and overcoming any obstacles that might be getting in your way. That’s what will really move the needle for you.
How to apply
Simply schedule a call with me as soon as possible. The first step is to make sure the group is right for you. Plus, I’ll happily answer all your questions.
The choice is yours. There’s an option to meet up with your fellow Masterminders in Melbourne. In the past, this highly valued event has included a guest speaker, skill building and plenty of time for fun.
Plus, there’s an extra special option where I’ll personally conduct an in-depth 360 for you with up to eight key stakeholders. The feedback might be challenging but the insight gained will be invaluable.
PS Don’t delay. It’s first in, best dressed. And it looks like there are already two spots gone before I even sent this email out. Our first call is on Tuesday 7th April. Schedule your call here.